So I've got some really good news. Better yet, I'm glad I had to wait for this opportunity to present itself. The landlord of the shopping center I'm looking to start my business has been going back-and-forth with Safeway in allowing him to split the 3400 sf unit. From my understanding, Safeway would prefer to not split the unit, and keep it for a larger tenant. Hence the delay in getting back to me. Well... there is another tenant (State Farm) that wants to move to a smaller space, which is great. That means, I can take over the space that is occupied by State Farm, which is perfect. It's less then 1900 sf, and the location is PRIME! I'm looking over the letter of intent, provided by my broker, so I can make an offer. Once I get that back over to him, the negotiations process begins. If things go smooth, and State Farm is flexible enough when they can move, I'm hoping to be open by the end of October, or early November. Come to think of it, it may be a bit tighter then I thought, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's the beginning of the year - which ain't a bad thing. Gives me time to finalize a few things with my curriculum and promote my grand opening special. I'll continue to keep everyone posted on the updates.