Are you looking for ideas to host your child’s next Birthday Party?
Then look no further!
The Dojo of Karate offers one of the best karate birthday parties alternatives.
If your child will be celebrating their 5th birthday or is older the 5 years old, then our Karate Birthday Party will could be a great option for your family.
When you make a reservation to have your child’s birthday hosted at The Dojo of Karate, you will have the opportunity to experience real Karate instruction from a seasoned Black Belt Karate Instructor that has been training and teaching kids for over 22+ years.
Karate Birthday Parties are hosted during the weekend, when their is vacancy, so we recommend you contact The Dojo of Karate ASAP so you can see if your Saturday or Sunday will be available.
All Karate Birthday Parties receive the following during their birthday bash event.
- Exclusive 2 hour access of the Karate facility.
- Organization of all activities during the 2 hour event.
- Up to 20 children can participate in the birthday party.
- 30 minutes of Karate class instruction from Sensei Lozano.
- 30 minutes of the most popular Karate games.
- Free pizza from Black Jack Pizza for all children in birthday party.
- Cake cutting with a REAL samurai sword.
- VIP Passes to each child for FREE Karate lessons.
- Utensils, plates, and napkins provided.
- Tables and chairs for the children to each their food.
- And, best of all, we clean up the mess!
In addition, the birthday boy / girl will be Sensei Lozano’s designated assistant and helper throughout their birthday. They will help demonstrate various techniques and stand at the front of the class to showcase their new learned skills.
Best of all, they don’t need Karate experience, just the glowing energy of a child!
With so much offered during our Karate Birthday Parties, kids walk away having the time of their life at our events.
As a parent, all you’ll have to provide is the cake, drinks for the kids, and any other snacks and / or decorations to compliment your Karate Birthday Party.
The cost for all of this is only $249, with a $100 non-refundable reservation fee, which goes towards your final payment. The balance is then due via cash or check on the day of your child’s Karate Birthday Party.
If you have questions, or would like to make a reservation, please call The Dojo of Karate at: 303-920-4500, and let them know you would like to schedule an upcoming Karate Birthday Party.