Over the past couple weeks, I have been informing students, parents, and families that we will be closed from November 4th to November 7th — due to a wedding that I will be attending. Keep in mind that we WILL BE OPEN on Monday, November 3rd though.
With that said, we have created make up sessions for students to attend after I return.
However, students can also make up their classes before or after my trip — thus keeping them on track with their training.
The following days are when we will have make up sessions:
- Thursday, November 13th @ 7:00 PM — 7 to 12 years old, ALL Ranks
- Friday, November 14th @ 4:00 PM — 4.5 to 12 years old, White belts to Orange belts
- Friday, November 14th @ 4:45 PM — 4.5 to 12 years old, Blue belts and up
- Saturday, November 15th @ 9:00 AM — All ages, All ranks
Please make sure that your child attends the designated class times for them to attend, as this will help managing the curriculum.
If your child is in Black Belt Club their make up sessions will be on the following dates & times.
- Saturday, November 1st @ 9:00 AM
- Saturday, November 15th @ 10:00 AM
Please make sure you mark your calendars so that you do not show up on the wrong day or when we are closed.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.